This service is administrated by Aroma International (we, us or our).
1. Please do not use or use our Services if you do not agree these Terms.
2. We have the right to change these Terms at any moment. Please examine the Terms and Conditions on a frequent basis to ensure you are informed of any changes. Your continued use of our Services after modifications to the Terms have been made shows your consent to be legally bound by the updated and/or modified Terms.
APPLICATION OF OUR SERVICES
1. You undertake to use our Services only for lawful purposes, in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others or limit or prohibit their use and enjoyment of our Services, and in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. By using our Services, you agree that you will only use its contents for personal, non-commercial reasons and not for any business or other objectives, including promoting or selling goods or services. You also agree not to modify, edit, or make a derivative work from any content on our Services for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
If you intend to use any of the content on our Services for any other purpose, you must first obtain our explicit authorization.
4. If you are under the age of 16, you must seek the approval of your parent or guardian before using any interactive elements of our Services, such as communicating or uploading any content onto our Services. If you are under the age of 16, you must not give us or any other user of our Services any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including your phone number, home address, or email address.
5. We make no claim that any of the content on our Services is suitable or accessible for use in your country; this website is only for residents of the United Kingdom. You must ensure that your use of our Services complies with all relevant local laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All information, data, text, recipes, documents, visuals, icons, patterns, images, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embedded media players, applications, interactive features, advertisements, or other content, services, or components (or any portion of them) accessible through our Services (Materials) are protected under copyright law, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us. Nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials in any way other than as expressly authorized in these Terms. Aroma owns the winning entry in perpetuity if it is submitted as a competition entry.
2. Except as expressly permitted on our Services, you agree not to copy, store in any form of media (including on any other website), distribute, transfer, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, revise, or show in public any part of our Services without our prior written approval (and, if applicable, the prior written permission of the owner of the applicable intellectual property rights).
CONTRIBUTIONS FROM OUR USERS TO OUR SERVICES
BEFORE UPLOADING OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTING ANY CONTENT TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT US THE PERMISSIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS.
1. We may currently or in the future allow users to communicate and/or submit (submit) contributions to our Services (such, without limitation, text, pictures, recipes, graphics, video, or audio content) (User Contributions).
2. You must follow the content standards outlined in the Code of Conduct whenever you utilize a feature that allows you to submit User Contributions or communicate with other users of our Services. You guarantee that any User Contribution conforms with the Code of Conduct, and you agree to fully repay us for any costs incurred as a result of your failure to do so.
3. You retain ownership of any original User Contribution that you upload. By submitting any User Contribution to any of our Services (including, without limitation, any forum, blog, social network, discussion page, photo album, or video uploading facility), you irrevocably and unconditionally grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence of all right, license of all right, title, and interest in and to such User Contribution so that we and any successor may use it in any way, including, without limitation, the right to copy, replicate, adjust, edit, adapt, reconfigure, translate, create derivative works from, integrate into other works, transmit, distribute, perform, play, broadcast, commercialize, and otherwise make available to the general public such User Contribution in any format or medium now known or developed in the future for the entire period such rights subsist (including all copies of the same).
4. Because the authorization you have granted us is not exclusive, you may continue to use the User Contribution in any way and in any medium, including permitting others to use it, as long as such usage does not conflict with or damage the rights you have granted us.
5. You authorize us to grant, and we hereby grant, to each user of our Services a non-exclusive license to view, hear, read, stream, download, link to, and otherwise access your User Contributions to our Services through our Services, as permitted by the functionality of our Services and in accordance with these Terms.
6. You are completely responsible for your User Contributions and the outcomes of submitting them to our Services. You guarantee:
7. The User Contribution is your own original work, and you own all rights, title, and interest in and to the User Contribution, and/or you have all necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use any and all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright) in such User Contribution to allow us to use the User Contribution in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
8. Nothing in the User Contribution is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit, harassing, threatening, or offensive, incites racial, cultural, or religious hatred, impersonates or appears to impersonate any other person, is in contempt of court, violates any law or regulation, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense.
9. In connection with your User Contribution or your use of our Services, you will not collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, or display any material, data, or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm, or enterprise, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person (or their parent or guardian if such other person is under 16, firm, or enterprise.
10. The User Contribution does not contain any virus, corrupt file, cancelbot, worm program, or other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers, or other equipment, or any adware, spy ware, Trojan horse, or other material designed to damage, interfere with, incorrectly intercept, or expropriate any data or personal information;
11. You must not, for any reason, falsify any TCP/IP packet header or portion of the header information in any User Contribution.
12. You shall not submit any content or take any activities that result in the sending of junk email, chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid selling schemes, duplicate or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" or "phishing"; and
13. We will not be compelled to pay or incur any costs as a result of our use or exploitation of any User Contribution.
14. You hereby waive all moral rights or similar rights now existing or to be created in the future in any part of the world in relation to any User Contribution and grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide right to use any name, user name, screen name, likeness, photograph, signature, and/or biographical material submitted by you.
15. You must do all further acts and execute and deliver all other documents sensibly requested by us to affirm the licences and rights granted under these Terms, and you must ensure that any necessary third parties do the same.
16. All User Contributions will be considered non-confidential, and we reserve the right to use, copy, distribute, and disclose such material to third parties for any reason. We also have the right to disclose relevant information to any third party who claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any UK or other applicable law or regulation.
Aroma does not verify or approve user-generated information, and the views expressed do not necessarily represent Aroma's views or values.
1. We have the right, but not the obligation, to (a) actively review User Contributions to our Services; and/or (b) eliminate any User Contributions presented to our Services by you or any other user if such User Contributions, in our opinion, do not comply with these Terms.
2. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and with or without prior notice, to (a) refuse to post any User Contribution on our Services; (b) remove, suspend, or disable access to any User Contributions; (c) rescind your registration (where applicable) and right to access and/or utilize our Services or submit any User Contributions; and (d) use any technological, legal, operational, or other means available to enforce these Terms, including (where applicable).
3. If you are a rights-owner (or an agent acting on their behalf) and assume that any content (including any User Contribution) showing up on our Services infringes your rights and want us to remove it, suspend or disable access to it, please send us a notice via our contact page with the subject line "Removal request."
You must include the following information in your contact form:
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content (including a URL and/or screen shot) of the content that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity;
• contact information, such as a postal address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address; and
• a declaration by you that:
• you own the rights or have been duly authorized to act on their behalf;
• you have a good faith belief that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights-holder or the rights-agent, owner's or by law; and
The information contained in the notification is true and correct.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Information published through our Services is aimed solely for the purpose of supplying general information and is not designed to be relied upon. We do not warrant that any Materials are accurate or error-free, and we disclaim all responsibility resulting from any reliance placed on any content on our Services by you or anyone else who may be informed of any of our Services' contents.
You acknowledge that when using our Services, you may be exposed to Materials from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for their content, truth, accuracy, usefulness, or safety. We do not endorse any User Contributions or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed in any User Contribution, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability arising from such User Contributions or other material.
We aim to update our Services on a regular basis and reserve the right to change the content at any time. At our sole discretion, we may suspend or terminate access to our Services at any time. The Materials may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to keep them up to date.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
1. Our Services are provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without any representation or endorsement. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all express or implied warranties, conditions, and other Terms in connection with our Services and your use of our Services (including, without limitation, as to satisfactory quality, suitable for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy).
2. We make no warranty that the functions contained in any Components on our Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Services or the servers that make them available are virus or bug-free.
We accept no liability for any User Contributions submitted by our users. Our Services, the Materials, and/or any User Contributions are used entirely at your own risk.
To the fullest extent of the law, we, and third parties connected to us expressly disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary loss or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise) arising from, out of, or in connection with the use of our Services, including, but not limited to: (a) bodily harm and/or property damage as a result of any declaration, including any actual or asserted defamatory statement; (b) losses sustained by any third party, which include violation of any intellectual property or privacy rights; (c) data loss; (d) loss of revenue or expected profits; (e) business losses or contracts; (f) loss of opportunity; (g) loss of anticipated savings; (h) wasted management or office time; or (i) loss of goodwill.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or misrepresentation of a fundamental matter, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable laws or regulations.
We will not be liable for any breach of these Terms caused by events beyond our control.
REIMBURSEMENT BY YOU
You agree to reimburse us and any of our officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers, and operational service providers in full for any and all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses suffered or reasonably incurred by us as a result of or in connection with your access to and use of our Services in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
VIRUSES, HACKING, AND OTHER CRIME
You must not abuse our Services by introducing, transmitting, or arranging for the transmission of any viruses, corrupt files, cancelbots, Trojan horses, worms, time or logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or other material designed to interfere with, incorrectly intercept, or expropriate any data or personal information. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services, the servers that store them, or any server, computer, or database that is linked to our Services. You must not use a denial-of-service, distributed denial-of-service, or other type of attack to attack our Services.
Any violation of this provision is a criminal offense. We will report any such violation to the appropriate law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with them by disclosing your identity to them. If you violate this provision, your right to use our Services will be terminated immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a decentralized denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically potentially harmful substances that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material as a result of your utilisation our Services, your downloading of any Materials on our Services, or any other website linked to it.
CONNECTIONS TO & FROM OUR SERVICES
Connecting from our Services
We have no control over the content or availability of third-party sites that you may access via our Services, and such links are provided solely for your convenience. If you visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all precautions to avoid viruses or other harmful elements.
We do not promote and are not subject to liability (directly or indirectly) for any content, advertising, products, services, views expressed, or information on or available from third party websites (including payment for and delivery of any products or services), or for any damage, loss, or offence caused by or in link with your access to and use of such third party sites and any available services. Any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations connected with transactions on third-party sites are exclusively between you and the applicable provider of that site and/or any related service.
Connecting to Our Services
You may link to a page on our website or inside our Services without obtaining our prior written permission, PROVIDED THAT YOU COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS IN FULL.
We have the right to revoke linking authorization at any time and without notice. The website from which you are linked must adhere to all of the content guidelines outlined in the Code of Conduct. Our Services may not be framed on other websites.
Any connections to our Services must be done in a fair and legal manner that does not harm or exploit our reputation. You must not create a connection that implies any type of affiliation, representation, permission, or endorsement on our behalf when none exists. Links to our Services do not indicate that we endorse, are affiliated with, or are associated with any linked site, or that any linked site is authorized to use any of our or our affiliates' or licensors' trademarks, trade names, trademarks, logos, or copyright symbols.
Links to our Services are not permitted from the following "Excluded Websites":
• websites that incite hatred, whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality, or otherwise, or promote, encourage, or facilitate anti-social behavior;
• websites that promote, encourage, or facilitate violence;
• websites that discriminate against any particular social group or otherwise manipulate vulnerable sections of society;
• websites that advocate, assist, or encourage unlawful behavior;
• websites that are libelous, pornographic, or contain illegal or otherwise punishable content under; or
• websites that violate individual privacy.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
1. Parts or all of the Services may contain advertising and sponsorship from time to time. Advertisers and sponsors must ensure that any items submitted for placement on our Services conform with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, as well as these Terms. We will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in such marketing or sponsorship materials.
From time to time, certain software that is either our protected work or the protected work of one of our suppliers may be made accessible for download through our Services. You are granted a non-exclusive license to use the program exclusively for the purposes specified. The program may not be used for any other purpose, and you may not disseminate, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise deal with it.
If these Terms contradict with any specific terms contained elsewhere on our Services related to specific material, the latter shall take precedence.
If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise impossible to enforce by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Conditions are intended to be effective, that term shall be severed and deleted from these Terms to the degree and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, and the remaining Terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.